There is a wide range of food and drink available at the show including:
- Food Pharmacy (serving crepes)
- Flame Grill (serving burgers, steak and hog roast)
- Jerk Spice (serving Caribbean street food)
- Popcorn Candyfloss (serving donuts)
- Sir Whippy (serving ice crea)
- The Pretty Little Tea Company (serving tea and cakes)
- The Rosie Lea (serving cakes, biscuits and hot and cold drinks)
Ascot Brewing Company
For the first time we’re very pleased to welcome a bar to the Surrey Heath Show. This is provided by Ascot Brewing Company who will be serving samples of ale, cider and soft drinks.
Camberley Theatre Beer Festival
If you enjoy Ascot Brewing Company’s samples, they’ll be at the Camberley Theatre Beer Festival on 26 & 27 July along with a number of other local breweries.
Featuring over 30 local beers and ales, a selection of local cider and a variety of different gins plus a great line-up of live music.